49 Year Old, 2 Kids - Southfield, MI

I was tired of not getting anywhere with diet and...

I was tired of not getting anywhere with diet and exercise, so I decided to go see a surgeon. I'm getting re-married in June and I wanted to look my best. I went to see a few surgeons, Dr Awada spent a lot of time with me, answered all my questions. The only thing I'm not happy with us, they didn't tell me any of the complications I may have.

Before pictures

10 days post op

Checkup

Went for my 2 week check up, my left breast incision isn't healing as good as my right, but my tt incision is healing nicely she said. Antibiotics for 5 more days she said. Still pretty temder. Yesterday and today were the first days I've felt almost normal. Getting better one day at a time.

2 weeks today

Today is 2 weeks since my surgery. I do see a improvement, I just need patience I guess, because I was hoping for more. One of my breast incision is infected also. The pain is bearable now, still tire easily though.

Incision

Got my tt in Feb 4, just took off the tape.

Tape off

Had my tt on Feb 4, just took off the tape. It smelled when I took it off. I'm hoping it's not infected
Southfield Plastic Surgeon

Dr Awada is a very knowledgeable plastic surgeon