41 Yr Old & Haven't Been in Bathing Suit in Years!! - Southfield, MI

I'm currently going on six weeks post op… And I...

I'm currently going on six weeks post op… And I'm 1 million percent happy with my results even at this time… my plastic surgeon does phenomenal work! I had a breast reduction with a breast lift, tummy tuck with lipo of the flanks, lipo of the upper back and a little on my chin as well! I look and feel like a new woman and I am so glad that I followed through with this decision. It has been something I've been wanting to do for many years and I urge any woman who is contemplating whether to do this or not to go on and take the next step! My doctor was awesome and she is very thorough and wants to make sure to achieve the goals that I wanted! Her assistant (Jenna) was the best and was very compassionate... I felt so comfortable with her and the PS - they helped me relax since I can be neurotic at times... Lol.
Southfield Plastic Surgeon

Dr Awada is very highly recommended!!! She immediately helped me relax and answered any questions I had ... She is very thorough and focused on exactly the goals I hoped to obtain . I am beyond pleased with my results! Her staff is excellent and everyone had excellent "bedside manners". Everyone combined made for a fantastic experience for me!