IPL for Redness / Rosacea / Freckles / Sun Damage

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Before pictures, 2 hours before procedure. I'm in...

Before pictures, 2 hours before procedure. I'm in my late 20s, have had multiple sunburns from elementary through high school.

I tan 2-3x a month in a "no burn" tanning bed that uses only UVB rays. I never burn from the bed, it's expensive, but I don't get new freckles from it (like I used to with cheap tanning beds.)

I have redness in my cheeks and (sometimes) chin. I have very sensitive skin and possibly rosacea. The redness is fairly persistent, especially right after washing my face with gentle cleansers.

I hope from this procedure that I am able to get rid of the redness and create a more uniform, clear complexion. I feel like I have a mixture of redness, freckles, and sun damage.

Finally had 1st treatment

I had my first IPL about 1 wk ago. It was on the lowest setting. It hurt, but afterwards I wore makeup and had no downtime. My first few freckles have flaked off. Also, veins near my nose are improved. Redness is about the same. I have 2 more treatments to go.
4-Serv Family Medicine + Med Spa