I Should Have Done This Sooner! Southfield, MI

Ever since I was a teenager I have always felt...

Ever since I was a teenager I have always felt insecure about my breast size. I constantly compared myself to my peers and I, like many young women agonized about the ultimate reality; that I just didn't measure up. But thanks to Dr. Miriam Awada and her team at the Michigan Cosmetic Sugery Center, I can finally put that painful past behind me.

I should have done this sooner!!

Southfield Plastic Surgeon

If you're looking for the best in the business look no further. Dr. Awada and the team at Michigan Cosmetic Sugery Center have made my transformation the most amazing experience I could have ever hoped for. Their highly skilled and personable staff make sure they leave no question you may have (no matter how big, or how small) unanswered. Knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate; each and every member of their staff will make you feel like family. Their beautiful state of the art office and surgery center is the perfect setting to help you feel relaxed and peaceful. And the personal and thoughtful touches don't stop there. Dr. Awada was kind enough to personally contact me by phone after my outpatient procedure to inquire about my recovery. She is genuine, and informative , and passionate about what she does; making you look as beautiful on the outside as you feel on the inside. I never felt insecure, or scrutinized, or anxious about my decision. She helped guide me in choosing exactly the right procedure for me, and she did it with a courtesy, and confidence that far surpassed my expectations. Thank you Dr. Awada, for changing my life!