Amazing Rhinoplasty by Dr Giancarlo Zuliani (Female Age 26) - Southfield, MI

My entire experience with Dr Zuliani from start to...

My entire experience with Dr Zuliani from start to finish has been nothing short of perfect. I am beyond happy with the result of my rhinoplasty and couldn't have imagined things turning out any better. As I began looking for the right surgeon I quickly realized the smartest choice was going to be finding a Doctor who has trained and is experienced not only in creating aesthetically pleasing results but functional results as well (it is a nose after all!). Dr Zuliani has an extremely impressive set of credentials with a bedside manner to match, he is a double-board certified plastic surgeon with a six year fellowship strictly focusing on the head and neck. When you meet him it is evident that his knowledge spans far beyond the extensive amount of training he has had, he really stays in the know. He takes the time to listen, hes funny, kind, and ultimately he just 'gets it'.

My Personal Story:

I decided that I would consult with at least three Surgeons before making my choice. My mother joined me in this process and we ended up meeting with two other Surgeons before we met Dr Zuliani for my third consultation (this was not by choice preference, but rather how scheduling worked out). The first two consultations went okay however, when walking out of Dr Zuliani's office my mother and I both agreed that he was without a doubt the perfect choice. There was a just a sense of calm along with an instant feeling of trust that I did not have with the other Surgeons.

After my consultation I scheduled my surgery for a week before Christmas which was about two or three months out from this appointment due to school. Unfortunately I came down with a horrible cold a few weeks before the time of surgery and decided I wanted to reschedule. Since a few months had gone by since my initial consultation I became anxious and apprehensive about going through with the surgery (although I am a very anxious person to begin with). When I spoke to the women in scheduling she kindly offered to set up another pre-surgery appointment since so much time had passed to meet with Dr Zuliani and address my fears. My new surgery date was set for February 10th and I went in about two weeks before this to see Dr Zuliani again. During that appointment he patiently listened to my concerns and answered my questions with just as much detail as the first consultation. He then went through everything he had already told me once again just to set my mind at ease. He was just as funny and sincere as the first time I met him and I left his office feeling reassured and 100% ready to go through with it.

On February 10th I had my surgery, the recovery was a breeze and everything has gone smoothly since. It has now been a little over six months and I couldn't have imagined a better result. I am so happy with my nose and so thankful and appreciative for what Dr Zuliani's amazing talent has done for my confidence. This whole experience has far exceeded my expectations and I attribute it all to how genuine and gifted Dr Zuliani is, I highly recommend him.
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Zuliani is the best, when you meet him it is evident that his knowledge spans far beyond the extensive amount of training he has had, he really stays in the know. He takes the time to listen, hes funny, kind, and ultimately he just 'gets it'. I couldn't have imagined a better result. I am so happy with my nose and so thankful and appreciative for what Dr Zuliani's amazing talent has done for my confidence. This whole experience has far exceeded my expectations and I attribute it all to how genuine and gifted Dr Zuliani is, I highly recommend him.