Very Happy! - Southfield, MI

I was more excited than nervous but had no second...

I was more excited than nervous but had no second thoughts about going through with the procedure after my consultation with the doctor. I was surprised that I experienced very little pain after the surgery and I'm currently recovering, on day five of my post-op, and everything appears to be going just as planned, even better! I am following all the directions I was given by the doctor and staff and I feel absolutely wonderful and will have the cast removed tomorrow.

Rhinoplasty with pleasing results!

I've been out of the cast for 6 days and my nose looks wonderful! I am very pleased at the results at this stage. I can see a big difference and it's been less than a week. I know I have a lot more healing to go but I an extremely happy with the progress. Dr. Hardaway has done such an excellent job I would recommend her to anyone that has an interest or wants pursing this type of surgery. I have my next appointment on 7/25/13, I'm really looking forward to it.

Dr.Hardaway is fantastic! She answered all my questions and is very thorough in everything. She is very professional, courteous, honest and went step-by step with what was going to be done during this procedure. This is my first time ever having any type of cosmetic surgery and the experience I have with Dr. Hardaway made me feel I definitely chose the right doctor. The staff is awesome; everything went better than I expected.