Very Happy! - Southfield, MI

I was more excited than nervous but had no second...

I was more excited than nervous but had no second thoughts about going through with the procedure after my consultation with the doctor. I was surprised that I experienced very little pain after the surgery and I'm currently recovering, on day five of my post-op, and everything appears to be going just as planned, even better! I am following all the directions I was given by the doctor and staff and I feel absolutely wonderful and will have the cast removed tomorrow.

Rhinoplasty with pleasing results!

I've been out of the cast for 6 days and my nose looks wonderful! I am very pleased at the results at this stage. I can see a big difference and it's been less than a week. I know I have a lot more healing to go but I an extremely happy with the progress. Dr. Hardaway has done such an excellent job I would recommend her to anyone that has an interest or wants pursing this type of surgery. I have my next appointment on 7/25/13, I'm really looking forward to it.
Farmington Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Hardaway is fantastic! She answered all my questions and is very thorough in everything. She is very professional, courteous, honest and went step-by step with what was going to be done during this procedure. This is my first time ever having any type of cosmetic surgery and the experience I have with Dr. Hardaway made me feel I definitely chose the right doctor. The staff is awesome; everything went better than I expected.