24yrs Old Rhinoplasty - Southfield, MI

I've been wanting this surgery ever since I can...

I've been wanting this surgery ever since I can remember. I can now afford it and am scheduled to meet with three doctors to interview them November 7th.

All of the doctors are on the east side of Michigan. I am a little nervous but mostly just excited. I want the bump on my nose totally gone and for it to be smoother and more feminine. I am just worried about the tip. I think once I get the bump taken off the tip I'll go out too far. So I want to make sure that it won't look like it goes too far out. I don't want to look different from front on just from the sides.

I'll keep you updated!

Rhinoplasty + Septoplasty Booked!

I am so excited! I have booked my rhino+septoplasty for February 13th my Michael Fozo for February 13th 2017! I am so excited. I'm going to be able to breathe much clearer as well as he's removing the bump from lots of nose tramas over the past years.

I am a bit worried that my tip will go out too far once the bump is gone but he has assured my it's going to be very natural looking. After looking at many of his revisions I'm confidant he's the right doctor for me!

Surgery in about a month!

So I've scheduled my surgery with Dr. Michael Fozo for February 13th. I'm mostly excited! I'm sure I'll be nervous the day of or a little closer to. I'll be getting a Septoplasty and rhinoplasty.

I am very excited to be about the breathe properly through my nose. It supposed to even help me sleep better. The doctor is just taking the bump off my nose due to a few traumas 6 years ago. Here's a before profile photo!
Detroit Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was a really calm nice man. He took a lot of time to hear all my questions and to make me confident that he's the right doctor for me!