31 Years Young -wish I Had This Procedure Sooner. - Atlanta, GA

I like many others searched the web looking for a...

I like many others searched the web looking for a solution to my extremely large breasts. I carried the weight around on my back and shoulders since I was a teenager. I wore baggy clothes to cover up and eventually gained a ton of weight and became a more withdrawn as a result. I avoided crowds, malls and shopping.
I stumbled across Southern Plastic Surgery and Dr. Whiteman based on other reviews. I made my first appointment and immediately felt comfortable. I scheduled my surgery once my benefits at work refreshed. The surgery was a success and even though I am still healing my recovery has been great! I have my confidence back; something I haven't had in years. I took a chance based solely on reviews and I am so glad that I did. It's like Dr. Whiteman gave me a second chance at living a much happier life, not to mention I no longer need to hide from myself or the world. I feel whole again.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon