35 Yr Old Wife and Mom to 3 Kids - Southampton, NY

Wanted to remove my '11' between my eyes for years...

Wanted to remove my '11' between my eyes for years. Even when relaxed, the line is white while I get tan from always being creased, so sick of it! It like "hey, doesn't this just stand out even more now!"
Going in they asked if I wanted some numbing cream for 15 mins, that is for people who don't like needles. I said no, I'll be fine. It feels like such a little prick that I barely noticed. Nothing like getting blood work AT ALL if you think of that with needles. So tiny. He had me lift my eyebrows as high as I could and then scrunch my face and repeat and would then insert. Did this a few times. It lasted about 5 mins. It didn't hurt AT ALL. There was MAYBE a little tingle because you are trying to think that there is. He told me to exercise that area, raising my eyebrows and scrunching in 20 mins when I left. I could also not lay down for 3-4 hours after. I asked what would be normal to expect and he said the most common complaint, if any, is a headache. I didn't have any issues. I woke up with a headache but took aspirin and was fine. Great experience!
Will post follow ups.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Wonderful, took time to answer ALL my questions. He said it would take 5 days to see the full effects.