35 Yr Old Wife and Mom to 3 Kids - Southampton, NY

New York Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 1 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Wanted to remove my '11' between my eyes for years...

Wanted to remove my '11' between my eyes for years. Even when relaxed, the line is white while I get tan from always being creased, so sick of it! It like "hey, doesn't this just stand out even more now!"
Going in they asked if I wanted some numbing cream for 15 mins, that is for people who don't like needles. I said no, I'll be fine. It feels like such a little prick that I barely noticed. Nothing like getting blood work AT ALL if you think of that with needles. So tiny. He had me lift my eyebrows as high as I could and then scrunch my face and repeat and would then insert. Did this a few times. It lasted about 5 mins. It didn't hurt AT ALL. There was MAYBE a little tingle because you are trying to think that there is. He told me to exercise that area, raising my eyebrows and scrunching in 20 mins when I left. I could also not lay down for 3-4 hours after. I asked what would be normal to expect and he said the most common complaint, if any, is a headache. I didn't have any issues. I woke up with a headache but took aspirin and was fine. Great experience!
Will post follow ups.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Wonderful, took time to answer ALL my questions. He said it would take 5 days to see the full effects.