Working out and Still Couldn't Lose in my Mid Section - South Miami, FL

42 year old, active but could not get rid of extra...

42 year old, active but could not get rid of extra mid section fat!
Pros: excited by the results thus far, healing faster than expected, motivated to get back to working out
Cons: missed traveling for summer this year but that's minor... :)

I've also have breast augmentation a year ago - same amazing experience and the results are beyond satisfactory!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My husband and I visited numerous doctors prior to selecting Dr. Soler and his Team for my surgeries- best decision we could have made! He is professional, patient, knowledgeable, provides realistic feedback and just has a great and easy-going personality!!! He provided me with honest and realistic feedback during consultation and my results are beyond my expectations! My husband who is quite opinionated on the topic, loves the outcome and constantly states "this doctor knows what he's doing... He's an artist in his field!" Note that he could not deliver his best without Roxy, Janice and the rest of his Team! I have recommended Dr. Soler to a number of friends and family members and I am confident they will have the same experience.