Caring and Professional Services - South Miami, FL

I had liposuction of the flanks and Gynecomastia...

I had liposuction of the flanks and Gynecomastia surgery. The doctor and the staff carefully reviewed the procedure before surgery. On surgery day, the nurses and general staff were friendly, professional, and caring. I was comfortable and felt safe. Dr. Rodriguez carefully reviewed the procedure right before surgery. The staff allowed my family to be with me until surgery. I easily felt asleep and once awake, I was comfortable in the waiting room! While at home recovery was as described (little or no pain... just felt like I had completed a marathon again). After two weeks, and swelling going down, I see the amazing and positive results. Dr. Rodriguez, as well as the Office Staff, the nurses, and office manager checked up on me and called me at home (I would mention names but not sure if they wish to be identified). I recommend the practice 100%.

Professional, friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. He is a surgeon but also an artist.