42-year Old Woman Who Chose to Undergo Prophylactic Double Mastectomies Due to Family History of Cancer - South Miami, FL

Since the moment I decided to undergo prophylactic...

Since the moment I decided to undergo prophylactic mastectomies, I started a quest for the best plastic surgeon in Miami. I consulted four of the best in south Florida and decided Dr Gottenger was the best suited surgeon for me. Everything went extremely well from the initial consultation to the post-operatory follow up visits. I'm very happy with my decision and the results are amazing. I'm extremely grateful with Dr Gottenger and his team for taking care of me so wonderfully.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gottenger and his wonderful staff were nothing less than outstanding. He is a wonderful plastic surgeon who cares a lot for his patients. He is a well-trained surgeon with great expertise, experience and an amazing human touch that makes you feel at ease. He took all the time to explain the entire process in detail, and answered all my questions prior and after the procedure. I'm extremely happy and satisfied with the results and cannot thank him enough for his well done job.