44 yrs, Breast Augmentation; Best Thing I've Ever Done! - South Lake, TX

I love the results of my new shape! I am 44 years...

I love the results of my new shape! I am 44 years old and I have wanted to augment things since I was in my 20's. I read all kinds of reviews on my surgeon, and my diligence paid off! I had a fantastic experience and I am thrilled with my results!
I am 5'4 and 120 pounds. I had some asymmetry so my end numbers are 355 cc's in one side and 385 cc's in the other. They are twins now! I will say the pain was more than what I expected, but oh so worth it! I would do it again, and Dr. Obaid was just great.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Obaid is professional, personable and caring. He has a focused energy that leaves you feeling confident in his answers to your questions and concerns. I just can't say enough about my experience with Dr. Obaid and his wonderful staff. Melissa made sure I could get a hold of her at any time, and I so appreciated being able to call or text with any concern. I highly recommend Dr. Obaid!