23 Years Old, 5'2", 109 Ibs, 400cc, Silicone Breast Augmentation - South Lake, TX

I had the most fabulous experience, from start to...

I had the most fabulous experience, from start to finish, with Dr. Sacha Obaid of North Texas Plastic Surgery. I came in with a 34B, and upsized to a 32DDD.

Going into the procedure, I was extremely apprehensive about the size I was leaning towards, along with some anxiousness about the complications associated with a breast augmentation surgery. Questions flooded my mind as I contemplated this topic, "What if I am going too big, or too small? And wouldn't it be the pits to encountered complications from the surgery?"

With ease, Dr. Sacha Obaid's confident, yet calming nature completely diminished all of the worries I carried into my initial consultation. By the end, he had me convinced that this was going to be one of the best decisions I ever made for my body (which it SO was). My excitement continued increasing all the way through surgery, as his incredible nursing staff and patient coordinator guided me through the intimidating process. Serious kudos through and through.

I am a couple of months post op and over the moon about my new look. I couldn't be more happy with my doctor, results and overall experience. I would 100% recommend Dr. Sacha Obaid to anyone interest... I'll even be back for more just after babies ;)
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I had the most fabulous experience, from start to finish, with Dr. Sacha Obaid of North Texas Plastic Surgery. Furthermore, he had the most outstanding nursing staff and patient coordinator by my side, to guide me through this extremely intimidating process. I couldn't be more happy with my incredible doctor, beautiful results and overall experience. Serious kudos through and through. I would 100% recommend Dr. Sacha Obaid to anyone interest.