Please Do Not Do This to Your Face ! - South Korea, KR

I'm 29, I have ultherapy and thermage cpt at the...

I'm 29,
I have ultherapy and thermage cpt at the same time. See this total disaster happened on my face. Now I got to know that ultherapy and thermage shouldn't have been done together !! Buy they've done it on the same day and i've got side effects from both of them.

My facial fat melting down, now a lot of fat loss especially my eye area and jaw. I've had nerve damage on the left side of my face which still hasn't fully recovered.
Sagging like 60's, cheeks flattened, and the bone became very pointy following fat loss
Even i've suffered from burns on my neck n i've got some mark from the thermage tips left on my upper cheek which makes me look more aged.
I don't want to live. It drove me nut. I couldn't sleep and eat. I'm scared that i cant anticipate if there will be further changes. It totally ruined my life ! I tried to fix it but don't know what to do :'(
I've been crying everyday..
If there is someone who thinks of these insane procedures, please do not do it to your face...
Dr. Park