Ulfit by Cluederm Body Contouring Miracle!

Upon my upcoming vacation to Thailand, I took a...

Upon my upcoming vacation to Thailand, I took a long sad look in the mirror, and realised that getting a bikini bod in under a week is probably not very likely. Fortunately a colleague of mine suggested trying Ulfit by Cluederm, a body contouring procedure that uses ultrasound energy to melt away fat. Initially I was a little wary, as I have had friends who have tried coolsculpting and had told me that while it was somewhat effective, the procedure was torturous.

I did further research and found that Ulfit by Cluederm is non-invasive, has faster results, and is able to be applied on a more focused area (that gut tho). I made my appointment and went in to try it. I didn’t know what to expect, but I am happy to say, what an awesome experience it was! Not only was it completely painless, but it was quick, and the results were unbelievable. I would say that process wise, it was similar to getting an ultrasound, with some gel and a small device being rubbed around the belly. In less than an hour, I had lost about an inch off my waist, wow! I would definitely consider doing this again for maintenance or special occasions where I need a small touch up.

Pros:
Quick and essentially painless
Focused treatment for trouble areas
No recovery time
Immediate results

Cons:
Will not cause major weight loss
Multiple treatments may be needed depending on desired results
May feel slight stinging if you have sensitive skin or low pain tolerance
Sarah