Crooked and Bull Noses - South Korea

I really glad that Doctor Jung had done my surgery...

I really glad that Doctor Jung had done my surgery well,
really recommended Doctor in Korea in Rhinoplasty field.
first i had no idea about where to go to get my rhinoplasty surgery,
and one day one of my friend has requested to me about shimmian which is in Korea.
since Korea and Thailand are not so far i decided to go there and get the surgery.
Dr Jung

Few months ago, I went to Korea for nose surgery. the trip last for 2 weeks and completely satisfy me. after searching information about the hospital, as well as my Korea friend's advice, Shimmian & Dr.Jung are my last choice. I contact with Shim from Thailand & immediately the hospital's interpreter reply me, answer all questions in details & enthusiasticly. soon after completing the procedure, I take the flight. at Inchoen airport, a hospital staff welcome me & a taxi already waits outside. it's take over 30minutes from the airport to Seoul, where Shim is located. the translator great me at the Shim's entrance & I dont have to spend much time to talk with the manager & consultant. there is also temporary leaving room for patient who still tired when early coming. next, dr Jung directly advise me carefully the last time. Before staring operation, i had injected the medicine & unconciously. 2hours pass, I wake up with a new nose, wholly out of my expectation: the nose is higher& longer as well, my face also looks smaller & absolutely naturally. During the time in hospital, dr & nurse check up my nose regularly. good attitude & professional serving make me totally trust & feel present as home. the hospital is very clean & sufficient of modern equipment. in terms of my leaving room, it is so nice & full of furniture. to be honest, what a valuable trip it is. deep down inside my heart, I sent great thanks to dr Jung & all staff of Shim, who help me gain my goal. wish people healthy & Shim fame!!