Rhinoplasty Seoul Cinderella Clinic (Cindy Clinic) - South Korea

I had searched for months to find the right...

I had searched for months to find the right doctor, only to be disappointed and waste my money on the flight, accomodations, aaand the surgery.
If you are not asian, then DO NOT get your nose surgery done in Korea. And if you are asian, don't go to Cindy Clinic! They don't have enough experience on non-asian noses. My nose was Middle Eastern nose, although wasn't that bad. The Dr really screwed up and didn't pay attention to what I asked for! I asked him to reduce my nostrils, and make the tip higher, he said ok, and when I woke up, he had done a closed surgery. He didn't even bother reducing the nostrils or cutting the sides. After waking up from anesthesia, they made a little girl walk me and I was about to fall on my face...After two and a half years of waiting. I just did my secondary rhinoplasty in Iran by Dr Shahin Milani, I can tell it already looks great! I will be posting another review on him.
Jong Pil Chung

Terrible, didn't listen to what I asked for, did an awful job! Waste of money