Augmenting Breasts/33yrs Old/275cc's/Asian/cohesive gel - South Korea

Hi,ladies. I’m 33yrs old,from South...

Hi,ladies.
I’m 33yrs old,from South Korea(SK),naturally im in 32A size bra.
I did the augmenting breasts surgery on Feb 7th, 2015.
And right now i have to say that i’m looking amazing.10000 percent sure.
You ladies could check out all the pics i’m about to post.
Then you gonna be like “wow,wow,wow”,no kidding.
First of all,i have to admit that I love seeing before-after pics on this web and imagine that maybe one day i also could post my pics. This idea came up yrs ago,but I didn’t have enough money at that time. after then I worked really hard,then TAH-DAH I’m here to share my story with you ladies, hope this could help u ladies.
Actually,I’m nearly as flat as a wall.I have never felt sexy in lingerie or bikini.
Although i could wear push-up bra or take some medicine to make it look alright.
Still i wanna a really good amazing boobies. Especially for my boyfriend.
here's the before and the surgery day pics.
next few days ,im gonna write more details about the whole surgery procedure,any questions ,leave a comment,pls. :) :)

following the 2month pics after surgery,hope you ladies like them, :-) lol

I skip the details about the consultation, scheduling and pre-op ,getting to the point.
I got the armpit incision,i chose this part because the armpit tissue helps good circulation ,leaving fewer scars,plus i m not celebrity, there’s no need to do the areola incision.
Then i chose the Cohesive Gel Implants, round one;
If anything you wanna know, please leave comments;
i’d love to share with you ladies.
following my 2month AS pics.my boobies not bad ,right??

3months after surgery. so confident!!!

here's my 3months AS pics ,
i also found the mentor card, 'cause i heard there were some clinics using the inferior implant. i worried about that before ,until the clinic i went to that gave me this card as a certification,
check out the following pics and thx to the Dr.Chang Doo Yeol .
have to say ,since i got a C cup, it seems that everything has changed.
you ladies must know the feeling .
haha~

more pics,,lalala~

check out this 4month pics.... lalala~~
at that time ,always want to go some place like sea,water park, to show my body,
maybe a little silly to show off , i know!
just can't help to
you ladies get it!!

check this out !!! my proud boobies !!

here's my new boobs pics after surgery ,,
what do you ladies think?
don't you think i choose a big V and a little slutty shirt to show off?
haha~~.
i also found so many girls are really fond of fancy big V shirts after surgery ,so am i .
and i also like white color, so ~~
NEVER dare to try this sexy type before ,but after surgery ,
love it and just can't stop to looking at myself in the mirror!!!!
wow~~

big boobs+ less weitht=perfect figure

Recently ,i m thinking about maybe i should do more exercises.
plus ,my cute boobs, i could have the perfect figure in the near future., so excited.
And i get addicted to buying all kinds of bras, frequently,
i guess many girls have the same problem like me, right?
we all know nice bras could show cleavage sexlly.
wow ,kinda awkward ,say things directly like this ....
haha~~~
go back to do some exercises from today....

So interested to see the whole process of my boobs changing.

For now, i m living a good life, have to say,beautiful n gorgeous boobs help alot.

I remembered vividly the day before i had a consultation with Dr.Chang; i struggled to calm down myself all the time, 'cause this is a big change for me n no one could promise me a good result ,in addition, just like many asian girls ,they have a lot of big boobs fantasies but just too scared to make the big move.

Forgot to say, the clinic was clean and mordern, all the stuff were friendly, and i never thought Dr.chang could answered all my questions before i asked, this is really reassured a lot, and he was trying to let me feel comfortable,he even told me ,all the nerves showed on my face,BTW he's a funny person,kept telling some interesting episodes during his 15yrs experiences.

Looking back , ,thx to God,i have so natural boobs.folling the clinic inner pic.
Dr.Chang Doo Yeol

I have chosen Dr. Chang because during the consultation he has been really nice , imformative , very knowledgeable about what he does.And i also got a good follow up care.