28 Yrs Old ,Tummy Liposuction ,before-after pics,Asian- South Korea

I was really upset about my tummy tuck before i...

I was really upset about my tummy tuck before i got liposuction surgery ,especially when i worn the bikini. OMG... Even I got shocked by myself. Because of this tummy tuck ,i barely went outside with my friends,especially went to the sea. Almost all of my friends are Asian girls. (yeah !!U know~~) thanks to the GOD,i got a beautiful heart~~lol~~I got lots of good friends.(How reassuring thing that is )...then tah~dah~~ I m here to share my story with you guys...hope help others a lot~~
FIRST..of course... upload the before pics..

the surgery day.....

Hi guys! How about your days?i really had good days recently with some cool guys ...lol~
Continue my surgery story..During that day ,the Dr.CHANG recommended me the allergy test after hearing i’ve got drug allergies before(ps: he is really a nice person,’cause i didin’t remember clearly what’s caused the last time allergy, i mean maybe drugs or fruits,sorry ). Anyway,i took that and obvious it’s all ok for me,then the excited part came (i skipped the boring pre-procedure,like: dressed up,laid down, relaxed and so on),although i didn’t remember all details of the procedure, i only remembered i got a high expectation. I bet you guys will the same like me.

The first pic took on the surgery day and the others took in a week.

One week after surgery

Hi! ladies ,here's my before-after pics in a week after surgery, almost big part of the bruising have gone down ,and u guys could see i was wearing the compression garment at that time. some friends asked me the reasons,so pls. see blow.
The reasons for the compression garment:
There are little cavities beneath your skin where the liposuction was done, and if these are not compressed they will fill with fluid.
Compression (but not too much) will reduce swelling/edema.
The compression garment may improve your final result by assisting skin to shrink.

2weeks~~1month AS(after surgery) pics

Here's the 2weeks~~1month AS pics following,
U guys could tell the big difference right ?, so am i; yeah~~lol
EVEN RIGHT NOW, to maintain my beautiful figure ,i'm REALLY working a lot,
from the food recipe to the fitness working, here's some tips for u beauties.

Healthy eating always comes first,then you have to spend a lot of efforts in getting into shape.like anything u like:dancing, running,swimming and so on;
in addition, u have to remember that it´s important to maintain a sensible calorie intake.
And the most important is that hope u ladies are truly dedicated in pursuing a good figure for your whole life. then nothing could stop us . ..chuckling,chuckling,chuckling~~

By the way ,i also got the massages from the clinic( plastic surgery).i don't know how to describe those in medical terms, just knew there's one used high frequency to go down the swelling part and the other one called the endermology LPG ,which is making your skin smooth and help the bruise went down quickly.
hope this could help u guys.

1month~2month after surgery pics

here's the pics around the 40days,
i feel so good because i could wear the slim pants,crop tops, especially the bikinis .
it's been a long time for me to worry about my figure since the middle school.
anyway ,i m good right now.
haha~

ps:so busy recently,have no time to upload my pics,,
Dr. Chang Doo Yeoul