20 Years Old. Lipo of Thigh, Calf and Arms at 365mc - South Korea

I always have bigger thighs than my waist, thats...

I always have bigger thighs than my waist, thats why i wanted to have on my thighs and arms. I heard about 365mc in korea for being famous for liposuction. Since 365mc is the size of a big hospital and only specialed in lipo, I felt like i was in good hands.
Overall, 365mc has been very professional. I arrived at the clinic at 11:00am in the morning and had consultation with the consultant. They then drew my blood and did a body analysis and ultrasound to see my fat layer. Then i had consultation with my sugeon who drew marks on me before i went into the operation room. 365mc made me feel safe although i felt the consultion was too rushed because my surgery was scheduled at 1:30pm. Dr lim jung yung was the surgeon for my thigh lipo. At 365mc, they have surgeons specialized for each part of the body. I had my thighs and calves done on friday and my arms done the next monday since it is safer not to do all the surgeries at once. At the operating table, the doctor asked my name and date of birth and then i was asleep from the IV anesthesia. They took out 2300cc on my thighs,300cc on calves, and 400cc on arms. Im now almost 2 weeks post op and still swollen.

I suggest doing lipo at 365mc since they are well known in korea for lipo. However, before traveling all the way to korea, make sure you are in the right health condition to do lipo since you dont want to waste your time and money traveling whenyou can not proceed with the surgery. If you want your surgery to be on the same day, i suggest asking them not to put the consultation time and surgery time too close together. I felt like i was rushed for the consultation and didnt have time to fully understand the process of this procedure and didnt have time to ask all the questions i wanted. So far, everything is going well and hope the swelling will subside soon.
Dr lim jung yoon