50 looking 20s with fat graft for 1/3 the Price of USA by Dr Ki-Kap Kim of DAPRS Clinic, Korea

I am 50 years old and was exploring fat transfer...

I am 50 years old and was exploring fat transfer instead of a facelift as my skin has not sagged enough yet. I contacted Dr Bill Johnson in Dallas, Texas after reading the good reviews of him on this site but was quoted $5,000-$7,000 which although is cheaper than UK prices of £10,000-£12,000, could not beat the quotes I got from a top plastic surgeon in fat transfer, Dr Ki-Kap Kim of DA plastic surgery clinic in Seoul. I had my first fat graft in July and a top up September 7. The photo is 2 weeks postop. Before fat grafting my face was bony and I had markedly hollow temples with marionette lines around my mouth. As one ages, it is normal to lose fat from the face. I would say if you are on a budget, consider flying to Seoul and visiting DA clinic. They offered me next day surgery after my consultation and I managed to negotiate 2.5 million won for 2 x full face fat grafts minus the 10% tax refund you get back at the airport. I think in the best hands, facial fat grafting is a good way to look younger. You can message me for my ugly and old before photo.

Adding my old before photo and my first fat graft

Have figured out how to blot out my eyes in my old ugly before photo. You can see my forehead was bony, temples hollow, with deep nasolabial and marionette lines. Instead of fillers all over the face, I chose fat transfer. The next photo is a few weeks after my first fat graft in July with Dr Kim. For my second fat graft in September I asked not to refill the forehead as it was still smooth from July.

Photos of my surgeon Dr Ki-Kap Kim and DAPRS clinic

I have added a photo of my surgeon as there is none on real self along with the clinic. They are featured in tv shows doing swan type of makeovers. I am also adding yesterday's photo which is me 3 weeks post fat graft. So far so good. I am hoping it lasts permanently which would make it a lot cheaper than regular dermal fillers.

5 months post first fat graft and 3 months post second. Grafts completed.

Fat grafting results.

Before any plastic surgeries this year alongside rejuvenated face with eyelid surgery and second fat graft postop.

Dr Ki-Kap Kim

Dr Ki-Kap Kim is a highly recommended plastic surgeon for facial fat grafting and the clinic charges 1/3 the price of US surgeons! He speaks fluent English too. The aftercare is brilliant and includes free IV vitamin deswelling treatment.