Massive Baby Fat on my Cheek, Double Chin Gone with Chin Liposuction (Accujet) + Lifting(thread) - South Korea

I've been stressed out about my massive cheek...

I've been stressed out about my massive cheek which I thought it was just the babyfat. I like taking selfies a lot and whatever angle I take ...i wasn't really happy with most of my pictures. The massive fat on my cheek gave me the grungy look which makes me look hysteric..
Some people say that it makes me look cute, but I really did not want to look like a kid...but rather a sexy looking I researched a safe procedure which does not carry a big surgery.

Day 1 accujet + lifting, lots of ice pack

I did ice pack very many times as I was told...I did ice pack as much possible^^
hoping to get the fast recovery..
I don't think I can get away with the swelling which I am the most concerned about the surgery. I got a little more chubby than I used to be, but I just needed to be patient with it ....which I am not so good at. I need home ALONE ... LOL

3 days post operation...Accujet +Lifting(thread)

I think the major thing I worried about this surgery was the much swelling I would have and how long it would last...since I need to go back to work and I DO NOT wish to show a monster looking face to my co-workers. Luckily, my swelling and bruises weren't that bad and it started to get easy...probably a help with an ice pack. I can already see the changes even with some swellings.
I was told that the Accujet would bring me a new shaped face without going through a face contouring surgery by sharpening bones which is a MAJOR surgery...
I think it's also good that I can shape my face with a simple procedure, Accujet.
The reason I decided to apply some thread lifting is because the fat, chubby cheek might sag since they are too thick@@..lifting would be more hlepful to get it them at a young age.

Day 16, V-line without the bulky cheek, getting close to the look i've been wanting..ever since..

Luckly, I did not have to go through the painful days with swelling..thanks to Dr. Hong.. and of course I did my homework too LOL (lots of ice pack) I heard that the swelling is the hardest thing during the recovery...since it is not even a big surgery... but I think i'm just very lucky.

I got the stitch removal few days ago and got the post op care with high frequency treatment. A little warmth from the high frequency machine (since the machine gives the heat and high frequency at the same time) just felt really good and relieved swelling as well.
I have left with just a little bit of swelling and it should go away soon.. i'm just happy with the result even though it is not the final look haha
feeling really really good about myself^^

1 month post op Facial Liposuction

New Start with new body and face

Focusing on work-out gets me the better result day by day.. my abdominal liposuction result looks even better now

Very slim egg-shape V-line, 6 month post-op

I think i was never been happier than ever with my face. It would have been a lot easier on me if I think about how much I tried to lose the fat cheek..which did not really work through workout in the past... My face got even slimmer now than 2-3 month after the surgery. I think I was very lucky to find out about this surgery. And this site was very helpful for me to find good information about all kinds of plastic surgery. I will try to post things that I get from the plastic surgery share info as well^^

Facial liposuction 7 month Post-Op

Some people worry about getting saggy skin after the liposuction, but I personally don't feel like I get saggy skin...either the chubbiness came back...
I just love taking more and more selfies^^
Dr. Hong, Jonghyun

very pleasant, inviting, and comfortable with Dr. Hong. Being honest with the patient is one of the most valuable characteristic with a doctor.