New Boob, New Sexy Me! 33y/o, Slim Body Type, Teardrop Breast Augmentation, 275cc to Achieve Full B, Dr. Rhee Sewhan - Korea

<> New boobs! I am a single woman who have...

New boobs! I am a single woman who have had much confidence in general except for my breast. I knew that if I had more volume on the breast, I would be able to achieve body of my dream. I have always been quite slender and wanted to natural volume that would match my confident attitude. After much research, I decided to get my boobs done in Korea and I narrowed down to a few clinics. But I ended up going to Grand PS for my first consultation and felt quite confident so I ended up choosing with Grand. It certainly helped that I have been communicating with the consultant and with the doctor long before I actually visit there over the email and phone. Dr. Rhee Sewhan was very assuring and had good bad side manner. He said that because my frame is relatively small, it would be advisable to go for not too big size. I was AA cup before the surgery. He said that 275 cc would help me achieve full B cup which I thought would suit me the most. During the consultation he was able to show me how different size implant would feel and look on me by allowing me to wear tight t-shirt and sample implant underneath. The sample felt very real and even had fake nipple as well. I was able to get surgery next day after the consultation. I had to do the lab test before.

<<1 day after the surgery>>
I stayed 1 night at the hospital after the surgery. I was so sleepy right after the surgery but was not able to sleep very well for the first two nights because of the pain.
My boyfriend took pictures of me during the dressing the next day. By then, my new big boobs felt quite foreign to me. Doctor Rhee saw me the next day after the surgery, he pressed on my breast really hard to check on my breast which was quite painful but it was only temporary. Minus the pain and discomfort of having to sleep on my back, my new boobs are amazing.

<< 7 days after the surgery>>
7 days, after the surgery, I feel like the hard part is over now.
The pain is completely under control and I just finished all the prescribed medicine. I am the customized special bra 24/7. Sometimes it does get quite itchy where they put the tape. But the nurse said that it is a hassle but completely necessary to still be bandaged-up. I cannot wait to remove everything and be able to take proper shower.
But I was told I am not allowed to splash water in the area until all the stitches are removed. I am still super careful with not using my arms too much.
They said since the breast tissue / muscle is connected to the arms, it may cause some swelling on the breast, if I use my arms too much.
So I left all the lifting and cooking to my boyfriend.

<<2 weeks after the surgery>>
Now that it is 2 weeks after the surgery, I don’t have to be bandaged up as heavily as before. I am starting feel my breast really dropping and settling into its place. I already love it looks and feel. But I cannot wait for all sensation to come back. Just few more weeks of this supportive bra and I am free. Doctor said it is okay to wear just nipple tapes 2 months after the surgery. What a freedom and relief to not be bound by bandage!

<<3 weeks after the surgery>>
It’s been 3 weeks since my surgery date and I cannot emphasize how glad and happy I am of my new boobs. I am glad that I did enough research but had a right balance of trusting my gut feeling and put my trust in Dr. Rhee Sewhan. If anyone is curious of my progress, feel free to message me.
South Korea Plastic Surgeon