28 YO, 163CM(5’4), 51kg(113lbs), Cohesive Gel, 275cc, Teardrop Implant, Inframammary Incision – Grand Plastic Surgery - Korea KR

I am a Taiwanese girl studying abroad in Seattle....

I am a Taiwanese girl studying abroad in Seattle. I am quite outgoing but regardless, I have been quite shy about my boobs and always wanted more volume but still natural look. I thought if I had more volume it would match my confident and outgoing personality. So I did a lot of research and narrowed my decision to get my boob job done in Korea. I figured since they are more experienced with Asian body and my type of boobs, Korean plastic surgeons are good fit to me. I had my Korean roommate who got her boobs done at Grand and hers looks amazing. So I went to Grand plastic surgery for initial consultation. I was originally 32AA and wanted really naturally look. If I aimed for too big size such as C or D cup, I knew it would not match my body and my goal of most natural looking breasts.
I have decided spend 16 days in Korea after my final exam.
Looking forward to my new breasts and new me!

3 days after the surgery
I was so nervous before the surgery but somehow managed to get through it.
By the time everything was finished, I was taken aback by how painful it is.
I could not sleep on the first night after the surgery because of how painful it is. However, Dr. Rhee Sewhan was very sweet to let me know about my surgery, how it went and recovery process. I have been taking prescribe pain pain killer and antibiotic starting from 1 day after the surgery. The pain was much tolerable 2nd day after the surgery. The nurse took a very meticulous care of me to make sure I am healing sound and okay. Minus the first 2 days of pain, I though getting breast surgery is not that bad at all. I cannot wait for my breast to feel less foreign and for all the sweeling to go down.

7 days after the surgery
Finally they undid the tight wrapping around my breast and I was able to see my new breast without any bandage. The transformation is amazing, and I thought why haven’t I work up the courage to do this earlier?

10 days after the surgery
I feel like my every day by breast feels more and more natural. It is dropping and I can try on wireless bra with 1 size bigger cup size than my actual breast. I am still careful about my arm movement as I do not want to cause any problem on the healing tissues of my breasts. I have been walking around okay, eating perfectly normal like before. My friend helps me wash my hair, because I want to be extra careful as they advised.

30 days after the surgery
All the stitches were removed 2 weeks after the surgery. I still was be careful with my movement.
It is feeling more and more soft and natural.
I started to take capsular contracture medicine. Dr. Rhee said these medicine is for preventative measure to prevent possibility of capsular contracture in advance.

2 months after the surgery
I can slowly start to wear wireless bra. But most of the times I just wear nipple tape and go bra less. It’s almost as if I don’t need bra anymore now that I have fuller and perky breasts. I love how natural they look too. I cannot wait for the breast to drop even more and more sensation to come back. So far I am really happy with my breasts and glad I went with the clinic and doctor I can trust based on my roommate’s experience. The incision line under breast is now thin reddish line but the doctor said it will fade away in about 3 ~ 6 months.
I just have to be careful with scar cream and apply only a little bit.

Feel free to leave a comment or question and maybe I can try to help those who are considering breast surgery in Korea.
South Korea Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rhee Sewhan has really good bedside manner and really understands what it is that I want. Although he seemed a bit busy at times, I can tell he really tried to listen to all my concerns and made sure my pain is managed and my concerns are heard.