No More Push-up Bra. It's Natural!! Breast Fat Grafting - South Korea

I wanted to have more volume on my breast so I...

I wanted to have more volume on my breast so I wore the shaping underwear for a long time. But it was uncomfortable and when I wore bikini, sometimes volume pads came out from the bikini. It was too annoying so I searched about the different breast surgeries. I searched hundreds of reviews through the website and my friends also recommended some clinics where they actually had breast surgery in Korea. I am living in the States but I planned a trip to visit parents in Korea for 2 month. It was a great opportunity to have a surgery during that time. Based on the information, I decided to have consultations from 2 different clinics in Korea. I flew to Korea and visited 2 clinics. Those clinics suggested me two different surgeries. One is implant breast augmentation and the other is breast fat grafting. I didn’t want my breast to look artificial so I decided to have breast fat grafting. I finally chose Fresh Plastic Surgery with Dr. Hong. I chose breast fat grafting, I wondered if the fat would be absorbed into my body and my breast turn to be distorted. Dr. Hong from Fresh said stem cell Fat graft can prevent fat to be absorbed into the body and helps fat cells to engraft well. I made a surgery appointment after 3 days later and I got the surgery. They harvested fat from the thigh and love handle (I had lots of fat in thigh and love handle. Slim body line, bigger breast!! Yay!!). After surgery, I stayed in the recovery room for one hour. There were some bruises on thigh and love handle, but no bruise around breast. They said fat would be grafted through the scar under the breast so there were little scars there. I had pain and felt having ached but I could walk out alone. My parents took me to home and my body is recovered a lot. My breast definitely became bigger, I am satisfied with the natural shape, but I need to see if it looks the same in years.
Dr. Jonghyun Hong