52 Year Old, Facelift and Lower Eyelid Eyebag Surgery with Grand Plastic Surgery - South Korea, KR

I’m 52 year old and decided to have surgery in K...

I’m 52 year old and decided to have surgery in Korea. I’m living in Indonesia but I made my mind to go Korea and I found Grand Plastic Surgery in Gangnam since I read a lot of good reviews from the internet and sent an email with several questions. These emails made me feel very confident to go there for my surgery. When I got there, a staff escorted me to the main lobby, 13th floor. Very luxury and elegant interior as first impression! I met an English translator soon and she helped me a lot for the rest of all my time in Korea. Dr.Ryu recommended me to do Macs lift and Lower blepharoplasty together with fat repositioning(?) Instead of eye bag removal to solve my dark circle.(Actually, I thought that I only needed eyebag removal surgery but he said I have sagging skin under the eyes already so I need blepharoplasty surgery. Okay. Make sense..) He said that my face will look 15 years younger than now. SO I DECIDED MY SURGERY ON THE NEXT DAY!!!
On the surgery day, I had to fast for 6 hours for anesthesia. No water, no food… It’s bit hard. And I met the Surgeon for my surgery who Dr.Ryu assigned during the consultation. Doctor explained everything detail and drawing on my face for the surgery, surgery takes 4-5 hours… and… I woke up with rolling bandages whole my face tight like balloon. It wasn’t bad as I expected, I didn’t really feel pain on my face and eyes. Just swelling and bit bruising I could see. Nurse told me to do icepack a lot, so I did it all day as often as possible. They arranged my treatment schedule 2 or 3 times after the surgery for changing bandages and cleaning wounds but the facial compression had to wear for 7days. Surprisingly, after 7days from the surgery,,,,,,,, my face healed very well and eye stitches removed. I felt very satisfied with the result already even though I could see the swelling remaining on my face, under eyes and my jaw line improved a lot. Doctor said that it will get better and better.
It’s BEEN A MONTH NOW from the surgery. I am very pleased with my look and it’s getting better and natural. I really recommend Grand plastic surgery and the staffs they are very professional and helpful. They understand how you feel after the surgery and always around you. I am planning to visit again next time maybe for the neck lift. THANK YOU to all staff and Doctors!
South Korea Plastic Surgeon