24 Years Old/No Kids/5' 4"/270cc Teardrop /Athletic Body Type - South Korea, KR

I've always wanted to get a breast augmentation to...

I've always wanted to get a breast augmentation to have a shape that fits my frame. This is what I also told my surgeon, so he recommended the range of 285-300cc. I was previously a size 34/A. However when the day of the surgery came, he ended up using 270cc. I actually haven't seen them yet because they are bandaged up but they aren't that big from what I can see. I wanted a natural looking size for my frame, so I'm not too disappointed. I feel like I might be having some of the "bigger size envy". However, in South Korea, the only pain meds they gave me were through the IV initially after the surgery. Otherwise, the other medications I have to take are antibiotics and 400mg ibuprofen. So, I feel that if I got a bigger size, I probably would have been in more pain. So far I'm feeling a lot of pressure and heaviness since my procedure was done under the muscle. But since I had strong pecs before through working out, the extra amount of pressure was expected. Surprisingly my back and neck hurts, and I can't sit/stand up straight for very long. So far, I'm able to do everything on my own, which was necessary since I live alone. I haven't tried showering yet and it's day 2 post op. The first day was really hard, I struggled to walk and get up. I had to go back to the clinic to get my fluid bag removed which although was a bit painful, was feasible for me to go alone. The total cost was about 6,500,000won which converted to about $5,700. My surgeon was great and all the staff were lovely. I had the assistance of a medical tourism guide who was so wonderful. I definitely recommend getting one if you come to Korea for PS. This concludes my experience thus far on day 2 post op! Will do updates. I will take the bandages off on day 4 and stitches will come out day 7.
Dr. Seung-Ryul Lee