inarguably the best eyelid surgeon in the world

I am usually quite reserved about public sharing...

I am usually quite reserved about public sharing of personal experiences, never having gotten on the entire snapchat/instagram/blogging culture...but I will go out of my way to publish this article of praise and accolades to none other than DR. KWON BONG SIK of TEIUM CLINIC in GANGNAM DISTRICT, SEOUL, KOREA,

He is, without a doubt, the most professional, highly skilled, kind, extraordinary surgeon and medical professional I have met in my life.

Many of you, like me, are torn between fear and a deep-seated desire for self-enhancement. Many of you, like me, spent, not only years, but DECADES, thinking about having eyelid surgery. The goal is not so much vanity as it is, rebirth. We no longer want to be that girl people teased or, simply, overlooked. It is not so much about eyes, as it is, about, self-worth -- A fair shot at being considered, not un-attractive.

I have read about success stories, and I have also seen horrific outcomes - all irreversible, of course.

For this reason I feel a moral obligation to write this article. And this I say To the thousands of girls out there - fear not. You no longer need to spend many late nights awake on google. You no longer need to tire your girlfriends out on TO DO OR NOT TO DO THAT IS THE QUESTION. And more important of all - what if, I can, with this article, tell you - YOU NEED NOT WORRY ANYMORE ABOUT CHOOSING A WRONG DOCTOR.

How I wish someone wrote this at my time of anxious indecision. All the countries, all the clinics, thousands and thousands of doctors to choose from - all good and bad in one messy heap. I got so lucky. I chose DR. KWON BONG SIK.

I say DO IT. It will be the best decision of your life. I guarantee you that Dr. KWON BONG SIK will do a marvellous job. For once in my life, I met a doctor who puts professionalism, integrity, and honesty first, before compensation and convenience. He will tell you honestly what suits you, what works best, and what results he can promise. And he will deliver what he promised.

Good luck. Fear not. And please be at liberty to say that a certain patient from MANILA sends her warmest regards to him. :)

7 words only - HOW I WISH I DID THIS SOONER!...

7 words only - HOW I WISH I DID THIS SOONER!

Please do yourself a favor and get in touch with DR KWON BONG SIK OF TEUIM clinic through his website. He has magic hands. There is no better doctor in my opinion... how i wish someone told me about him during my 20s. Go for it. You can thank me later ????

Kwon Bong Sik

The ultimate professional. Very ethical. Very dedicated. A true master of his craft.