Double Eyelid Done at Wonjin in South Korea. BAD BAD BAD... Is This a Failed Procedure?

I had double eyelid surgery done in Seoul, South...

I had double eyelid surgery done in Seoul, South Korea. A clinic called Wonjin. So far I am very unhappy about the result. It gave me tons stress and if It doesn't get better then I might be facing depression. I been hiding from anyone and everything since. I had a bad experience with them. (If you want to read my review on the clinic, please google search Wonjin Plastic Surgery and you can read on google review of them.)

I asked the doctor that I want natural looking, not too think double eyelid, and the result scared me. Did they performed other people's procedure on me?

If you have done eyelid surgery and your recovering process is long, please share your experience with me. I want to still think that it will get ALOT better then right now. It's been 1 month and I still have sausage eye. Where I read most people recovered 70% after a month. Is this how 70% look like?
Dr park