I Never Thought I Needed Nose Job but It Did Change the Way How I Looked After All! - South Korea, KR

Did my Nose Rhinoplasty at BK Hospital Korea in...

Did my Nose Rhinoplasty at BK Hospital Korea in Gangnam in Nov 2015. Zoey was my consultant and translator and she was amazing! She was so warm and helpful and did more than what she should. I am so thankful and appreciative for having Zoey around to help me out during my stay there.

Its been 8 months now and I am absolutely happy with the results. I never thought I needed a nose job but it really did change the way how I looked after all!

Procedures done:
- Silicone implant insertion (3mm)
- Nasal Septum cartilage graft
- Lengthening
- Lower Ostectomy
- Alar cartilage resection
- Nostril reduction

Dr Koh was my doctor who performed the Rhinoplasty for me. I went only roughly having an idea but not fully as I always trusted that doctors would be able to suggest and recommend accordingly. Indeed, Dr Koh advisedly me accordingly and at the same time, taking note of what I wanted and what I did not want. I am super satisfied with the results.

I was told by Dr Koh that my nose bridge is not flat, the problem was the bone on my sides that made my nose looked fat, wide and short. Thus, Dr Koh did a removal of the bones on the sides. I specifically mentioned that I did not want too much of silicon on my bridge as I did not want it to look fake. I went for the natural looking kind of nose. The results are amazing! The swelling only totally subsided after 6 months (which means my actual nose results could only be seen after 6 months).

The very convenient part about my daily life now is that I don't have to wear so much make up, or when I do, I do not really need to contour my nose either. Just by the change of structure of my nose, it actually did make the rest of the features on my face pop as well. Which is what I am really glad of as I have a sharper look now as compared to pre surgery. The best part of all? Many of my friends did not even know that I underwent Rhinoplasty, they only thought that I changed the way how I did my make up and the feedback was, "Did you change your make up!? You seemed to be getting prettier and prettier!". From just this statement, I knew that the results was perfect, it was exactly what I wanted!

I would rate BK Hospital Korea 10/10. Everything there was perfect, result were better than expected. Best decision I have made.
Dr Koh Eun Seok