Been Living my Whole Life Feeling Insecure About my Flat Chest - South Korea, KR

Did my Breast Augmentation at BK Hospital Korea in...

Did my Breast Augmentation at BK Hospital Korea in Gangnam in Nov 2015. Zoey was my consultant and translator and she was amazing! She was so warm and helpful and did more than what she should. I am so thankful and appreciative for having Zoey around to help me out during my stay there.

Its been 8 months now and I am absolutely happy with the results. I had been insecure of my flat chest since young. I've always had a big bottom and always felt my body proportion looked really weird. The flat chest just made me look like a total pear.

My doctor's name is Dr Kum and I would have to say he is very professional and obviously very experienced. He advised me accordingly to my body built and height to what I needed. Indeed! It suited my body really well. Till today, even close friends of mine could not have guessed that I went through a breast augmentation because it looked absolutely natural! The implants did not give me the big curve on top of my breasts to make it look fake, I love it! Now to the next question which most have asked me, does it feel hard and unnatural? My answer is no. It not only looks natural but feels really soft too! Of course you can't expected it to be 100% soft like natural fats because it's not. Many girlfriends of mine have felt it and comparing it to some of our other friends who had them done as well. Feedback was that it is by far the most natural looking and softest as well! I would rate BK Hospital Korea 10/10. Everything there was perfect, result were better than expected. Best decision I have made.
Dr Kum In Seop

I could not have been happier for having Dr Kum as my doctor. He was very professional and was obviously very experienced. He advised me accordingly to what my body needed and I would have to say, I am very thankful that the results were amazing.