South Korea Rhinoplasty - South Korea, KR

After extensive research, I decided to go to...

After extensive research, I decided to go to korea to JW beauty to do my nose job. I use to like my nose but after kids and as I've gotten older, my nose has been looking more wide and fatty. Im also planning do epicanthoplasty and lateral canthoplasty. I've been looking at several places in korea such as cinderella, girin, and id hospital. But I narrowed it down to JW beauty. I believe that Dr Suh is both knowledgeable and an expert in rhinoplasty. He has good reputation and honestly i like how much confidence he shows in his videos and interviews. I was impressed that there will be two doctors performing each part of my eye. Dr kang for my inner corner and a Dr Kim for outer part of my eyes. It seems the physicians specialize in one part of the face unlike the typical plastic surgeons here that do everything like boobs, butt, lipo and the face. I'm totally excited but also nervous.