Successful Revision - South Jordan, UT

I had my breast lift and augmentation surgery on...

I had my breast lift and augmentation surgery on June 15. My surgeon cautioned I would likely need a revision and offered one for free. I somehow thought I would escape this. Not so. By six week check up, I had a variety of problems. Pinched nerve in left arm, capsule in right breast, nipples lost color, left breast completely dropped, etc. dr Sonntag scheduled revision for September 22. I asked him to remove some breast tissue as well. They were too large. The nurse told me he removed a cup of tissue from each breast. When I came out of surgery, he had excised a lot of skin. I had no lower pole and cleavage was concave. Nearly one month later, they look beautiful!! I'm so happy. Finally!!! No nerve pain. No capsule. Breasts are round and even with no droop. Nipples are pink and round with sensation. Only complication a spitting stitch and a blister from tape which is healed now.
Sandy Plastic Surgeon

He is an excellent surgeon. More communication would be helpful