Rhinoplasty and Breast Lift with Saline Implant - South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery - Fort Lauderdale

Everything about the south florida center for...

Everything about the south florida center for cosmetic surgery was great, except for Post-op, which some would argue is the most important department. I had so many questions after surgery and was NEVER able to get in touch with Post-op. They never returned any of my calls. And when I would complain they would talk over me like I was bothering them. Very unprofessional and very rude. The prices are great, but the service - not so much.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pinellas was very dry. He wasn't very friendly and didn't discuss my implant size with me or what my results for either the rhinoplasty or the breast aug would look like. The day of the consultation everything was very rushed, he said we could get the results I wanted without asking me what those results were. The "nurse" who doubles as the receptionist left the room in a rush before we were done, which brought the visit to a close. The day of the surgery he came in, measured my breasts, drew all over me and then asked me what size I wanted to be. He was about to leave when I stopped him to show him pictures of what I wanted - he was ready to leave without asking me any other questions or giving me an opportunity to ask any! Once I started asking, he seemed nice enough, but it seemed like very poor bedside manner especially after having met with Dr. White, the anesthesiologist who was amazing.