29 Yrs/ 4 Kids (All Breastfed) I'm Getting 300 Cc High Profile Silicone Implants. South Carolina, SC

Ohhhhhb jitters. So the countdown has begun. I've...

Ohhhhhb jitters. So the countdown has begun. I've had my initial consult, followed by a mammogram and will get my urinalysis next week. I have an appointment on the 15th to get my final measurements and order the implants.
I'm trying to get realistic expectations but 300 CC implants look so different on each body type! Updates to come.......
Countdown: 26 days to go

Feeling confident

Received the all clear from my mammogram, so all good to go there. I've made it a point to stop looking at before and after pictures so I can just concentrate on trusting my surgeon and his knowledge that the implants I'm getting will be the best ones for my specific measurements and breast type. I'd previously been bummed that they seemed to be smaller than my goal. That's passed. Ice packs are plentiful in the freezer, plans being made for meal prep, all systems are go! =) =)

Last appointment before the BIG DAY!

So today is my final preoperative appointment. We will decide on size and order the implants at my consultation. I'm nervous but excited. My surgeon was pretty much not going to go bigger for me than 300cc, hp, silicone. So its not really a surprise. But holy boobies batman!!! Rice sizers pics included. Getting used to the size.

4 days

I'm traveling to get to the surgery, so the night before and the night of the surgery I'll be staying at a hotel. Booked and paid for. Tomorrow I'm getting my car serviced and packing. List of activities for the younger two kids has been made to help hubby out, my 14 year old will be hanging out with me if he's tied up somewhere with the littles. I'm nervous. I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm excited. Lol.

Sore and sleepy

Fresh out of surgery. Lil peak

Peek Peak pic

Post op day 3

Today is Wednesday, surgery was Monday morning so I'm counting it as day three. Upon first glance immediately after the surgery they looked more like my breasts when I hit puberty early on (just full and mostly flat) Day one I felt surprisingly well, pain was there but manageable. I stayed on top of my meds and managed to sleep off and on. I had a hotel room with my kids and husband because of spring break, and they mostly stayed elsewhere but I felt the need to straighten the room up a lot hahaha. Night was hard, the first night. Just awkward sleeping and waking for meds. I was back home last night and felt much better being home in my own environment. Pain nearly gone, just tinges here and there if I overdo it when getting up. The meds have caused me to have to push the urine out of my bladder to fully empty it which is an odd thing I definitely wasn't warned about. Looking forward to the drop and fluff. Loving the look. Love my choice in plastic surgeon. He truly is the most comfortable speaker, puts me at ease with his knowledge and bedside manner.

8days post op

Numbness happening still(underneath) and general itchiness around incision and between breasts. Trying to regain normalcy and twiddling my thumbs waiting to sleep on my side.

Better every day!

Most of the itchiness has subsided, thankfully. I'm back to sleeping in my own bed which is nice. I had been sleeping on our sectional to avoid being rolled over on haha. Morning boob is no joke. Still have steri strips, so no idea how my healing has progressed. But, all of that aside I have no regrets, I'm pleased when I see myself in the mirror, even though I keep the girls under wraps during the day. I'm still wearing my post surgical bra when I work because the genie bra type sports bras seemed to cause more aches as they weren't as supportive as this big bad bra lol. My incision site varies depending on what time of day it is- sometimes it aches, sometimes itchy, sometimes I don't remember they're there! Any typos is this post shall be excused because its 1 a.m. Lol

Ouch

Also, this is what wearing a sports bra did after a 12 hour work day.

Omg love

I love my breasts. They're soft and bounce when I walk now. I saw my incisions and they're healing beautifully. Love the size, I can make them va va voom with the right bra, go braless, or wear a sports bra, this is all new to me. I LITERALLY only wore two bras out and both were VS Bombshell. I'm happy I made this decision. I have zero boob greed. I look like me. The me u I would've been all along if breastfeeding and pregnancy didn't change their volume.

Bombshell bra adds even more lol

Settling

So, as the wonderful calender keeps going day by day I am slowly but surely getting used to my new breast size. Unfortunately when I see a bra-less me I'm a bit bummed I couldn't go larger, but I accept that this is the best I will get. They're 1,000% better and more perfect than before. And I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to get them done at all.

7 Months Update

So I had the procedure in March. I enjoyed wearing a bikini for the first time ever this summer! I definitely don't regret anything including my choice of surgeon. He took everything into account when helping me choose the size and type of implants that would give me the best result for my body type. I chose to share my decision with pretty much everyone lol. My husband was actually against me altering myself in any fashion, however now that they're done, he's my surgeon's biggest fan!
Columbia Plastic Surgeon