Botox for Crow's Feet. 41 Year Old - South Bend, IN

So, I have some pesky crow's feet and wanted Botox...

So, I have some pesky crow's feet and wanted Botox. I had been to another place in town and during the consultation they were recommending resurfacing through lasers and Botox that would be close to $3500. After the consultation at the other place, I really felt awful about my appearance, I mean, I went in for crow's feet and walked out feeling that I needed an entire face lift. Met with Dr. Zucker and his wonderful nurse today and it was nothing short of WONDERFUL. He assured me that my skin was "youthful and smooth" and I only needed just a bit of Botox for the crow's feet and not because l "needed" it but rather because they bother me. I do have a bit of a round (aka chubby) face that he referred to as "cherubic." That was the best description ever!!!! He took the time to explain everything and allowed for questions to be answered. He was kind and empathetic. I left with a renewed vigor and confidence and no one can put a price on that. I would highly recommend this office. Thank you Dr. Zucker and your amazing staff!!!!
South Bend Plastic Surgeon