Exceeded Expectations! - South Barrington, IL

First and foremost, I highly recommend Dr. Bazell...

First and foremost, I highly recommend Dr. Bazell and the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center to anyone and everyone interested in exceptional results. And here's why...

Prior to consulting with Dr. Bazell regarding a breast augmentation, I was hesitant and nervous to undergo any type of surgery, being my first time ever.
after the consultation; I felt comfortable and confident in his practice and expertise. It put me at ease knowing that he gave me all the information I need to make my own informed decision regarding the procedure.

Post-operation, Dr. Bazell makes it clear that he truly has your best interest at heart, and really cares about the satisfaction of his patients. I was very impressed with the minimal down time and discomfort I experienced.

I also had laser hair removal with the esthetician, Kathy. Also being a first--I had a great experience with her. Kathy is very friendly and personable, and it shows that she cares about the results.

All in all, I had an entirely pleasurable experience, from the accommodating and friendly receptionist, Stephanie, to the clean welcoming environment, down to the final results, which exceed my expectations. Thanks Dr. Bazell!
Barrington Plastic Surgeon