New Beginning

Your review will be up in a few days ....... I...

Your review will be up in a few days
.......

I had struggled with weight issues for all my life. Before pregnancy it was easy to lose but also easy to gain it all back... Sitting at 3 digits on a scale after the kids came along I eventually reached the point of making my life better. Few years later, 40kg down . I finally achieved A body that was close to what IV wanted, but i needed a surgical intervention . I had tried losing weight on various diets. A kg here and a kg there.until I found a plan that worked well for me. Then the kgs melted off. Hard work paid off and I then believed I deserved something to make my hard work shine through even more. Of course yes, before I met my Dr I had numerous reservations. I was very intimidated about having such an invasive procedure. I didn't know if this was the right choice for me.

New beginning

South Africa Plastic Surgeon

Dr maresky gave me a not only a new body but a new lease on life. It's only been a few weeks but my confidence is immeasurable and the new friend that i have gained in him is invaluable. Believe me when I say that this is a Dr in a million. He makes you feel as though you are his single most important patient and you feel as though there is no challenge too great for him. His compassion and non judgemental character and excellent bedside manner makes for one great doctor... And the results speak for themself. Dr maresky equipped me with all the knowledge I needed to make an informed decision. He was patient and intuitive to my individual needs and never placed me under pressure. He made my decision mine completely and after my procedure I can guarantee that I have no regrets. His work is a masterpiece... To put it in a nutshell... Flat as a pancake am i :-)