Needle Less Medjet Mesotherapy Scarred Me for Life - South Africa, ZA

I decided to review mesotherapy using medjet and...

I decided to review mesotherapy using medjet and simildiet serums for cellulite reduction.
The treatments went well. 2 treatments spaced weekly. One week after the second treatment the areas of treatment started swelling. I contacted Lerika from Deksny since she was the main trainer for Medjet in south africa. She advised that it's normal and will settle. Instead they remained large lumps. Redness. No pain. She said she would find out from a Dr what I should do. After 2 weeks I went to see Lerika and her RN. She could not give me any advice instead she said I should have more mesotherapy.
The bumps started pussing. I went to see a dermatologist who injected 1 site with steroids.
The abcess burst and once all the puss was released it started healing.
I have scarring on both my legs. Thighs. 6-8 lesions each leg.
I was so embarrassed regarding the situation that I tried every home remedy possible.
After nothing worked I went to see a different dermatologist. He started injecting with steroid. The granulomas started popping causing major scarring.
He did some punch excisions. More scarring. He had to leave the excisions open to drain.
He decided he needed to operate to cut out each cyst so we decided to get a second opinion from a plastic surgeon.
Went into surgery for excise and draining.
2 years later I have granulomas. Scarring. Sub sebaceous cysts. All caused from needleless mesotherapy.
I regret it from the day I have done this treatment.
Whist having these reactions I fell pregnant so my dermatologist stopped treatment. 5 months later I had a miscarriage. The main reason for the miscarriage was due to the infection spreading.

Spent many more thousands of dollars in creams and treatments which haven't made much of a difference.
I am going to get the cysts cleaned out again and try reconstructive surgery for all the wounds.
I had no problems with my body and due to this my problems have never stopped.

So disappoinyed
Lerika Coetzee

Lerika Coetzee lied about her medical background. Please be careful when dealing with this lady