41 Yr Old Woman, Needed TT, Breastlift with Augmentation - South Africa

Had an apron that basically hung over my privates...

Had an apron that basically hung over my privates which I thought was disgusting !! Having 2 children 12 years apart my boobs whilst biggish had dropped.
Had a breast lift and apparently only put in 40cc so am VERY disppointed with the size, however it that is entirely my own fault.
Live in central africa so travelled to South Africa for my procedure

The dreaded seroma 3 weeks post op

Well what do you know............got the dreaded seroma and my PS is in another country. Anyway phoning around to find a decent doctor who can drain it for me, will probably have to travel to the next town but its gotta be done.
Also my boobs have been getting sorer daily instead of better, although there is no bruising on them, the PS thinks I may have an infection inside so back onto anti biotics !!

3.5 Weeks post op

Boobs still square shaped and really sore which is depressing, really thought they would have rounded by now. Am on day three of anti biotics for the boob pain and not much difference in pain.
Still have a "drain" in for the haematoma hopefully get that out tomorrow and they will re-suture where they opened on my incision. Haven't showered since Tuesday cos of the drain.
On an emotional roller coaster, am officially single as my man has just been so unsupportive of me during this whole thing (of course he was supportive of the actual surgery). Feel like crying all the time, trying to put on a brave face at work but can't even concentrate, then try and put on a brave face when I go home for my kids.
Turning out to be a bit tougher than I anticipated :(

16 months Post Op - looking at a thigh lift !

Loving my new me, do regret not going a bit bigger with the boobs though. Anyway they will do !! Now that I don't have a tummy I can totally see the tops of my thighs...............not so great lol. Am looking into a thigh lift. Find a lot of the research a bit controversial so won't make any hasty decisions. Will make sure I check it all out thoroughly.
South Africa Plastic Surgeon