Breast Reduction at Last, It's a Dream Come True

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Im definately counting down the days and getting a...

Im definately counting down the days and getting a bit anxious. A colleague/friend who has had the procedure done is constantly encouraging me and I am grateful for her support. I cannot wait to look good in clothing. I'm a short girl with breast for AFRICA and i have had enough with the back pains.

Unfortunately my medical aid Discovery did not approve the procedure, they regard it as cosmetic surgery. I used up my bonus to pay for the procedure and even though I have not done the procedure, I have no regrets.

I have been told that once the drainage is off, all will be well. The last surgery I had was when I gave birth and I remember the pain like it happened yesterday. Soo I am hoping for the best. 2 weeks until the procedure

4 days to go

I just read someone's post a few minutes ago and just became soo nervous. My pain threshold is like non existent and I know for me to survive I definitely need my dr to make sure that I'm in pain meds all the time.

When I had my second child, when I woke up the next day,pain meds had worn off and 5 years later, I remember that day 'the pain' like it was yesterday.

Anyways, as much as I'm nervous as the days come closer and reality is hitting, I knw that the pain is well worth it.

I'm just going o have to talk to my surgeon bt pain meds and the administration thereof.

Yay Yay Yay.......