Breast Augmentation and Mastopexy, Areola Reduction. - Solihull, GB

I had two procedures with Mrs Cat and I couldn't...

I had two procedures with Mrs Cat and I couldn't recommend her enough. Mrs Cat was recommended to me by a family friend who 'only wanted the best' surgeon. Often plastic surgery can have a reputation of being scary or daunting. Mrs Cat put me straight at ease. With her expert knowledge everything was explained to me in great detail. I instantly knew I was in great hands and felt comfortable. She really is the best! Knowledgeable, and a great person.

At only 24 and with tubular breasts and significant weight loss/ some sagging, i was quite embarassed about the procedures i was going to have done, i can honestly say that having this done is the best decision i have made. I was in great hands.

3 months post surgery i could not be happier. My scars are minimal, the aftercare was amazing and i genuinely cannot stress enough what an amazing surgeon and person Mrs Cat is, i would recomend her to anyone.

I would like to say thank you to Mrs Cat and her amazing nurses! For everything. A*** treatment all around.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon