The Best Lip Filler - Restalyne Silk!! - Solana Beach, CA

I had recently had a CO2 ablative laser procedure...

I had recently had a CO2 ablative laser procedure to improve/remove wrinkles around my mouth and had an excellent outcome. Afterward, though, my lips looked even more like they needed fullness next to the new, smooth skin around them. Dr. Palm is the best in town at injecting lips without bruising and obtaining a beautiful shape, so I went back to her. She described the advantages of Silk over the older Restalyne products, told me she was one of a handful of doctors who had been allowed to use the new product. She was so right - lovely, natural, subtle and smooth, my lips look 15 years younger. What a fabulous product *and* doctor!
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Palm is incredibly skilled in the latest state-of-the-art procedures, products and equipment. No doctor has ever before injected my lips without bruising, but she did! She is brilliant at the art of cosmetic dermatology, is honest and realistic, cares about her patients and takes every step to accomplish beautiful results without unnecessary discomfort. Several of my friends referred me to Dr. Palm, and I can't stop thanking them! We all consider ourselves very lucky to be her patients! Her office is efficient, organized, beautiful and staffed by wonderful women. Truly, I have never been to a doctor's office that even comes close.