IPL Treatment - Solana Beach, CA

I had my IPL performed at Dr. Palm's office. I am...

I had my IPL performed at Dr. Palm's office. I am extremely happy with the results that I am seeing. The procedure went really well. I was given a numbing cream before hand, and had no discomfort. My face was slightly warm for a few hours afterwards. The entire treatment took maybe 15-20 minutes, not including the prep time for the numbing cream. I would do this again in a heartbeat. I also had a Resurfx treatment done right after my IPL, which I will also review. I went to work after the treatments. I had a little swelling the following day, and was provided an rx to eliminate redness, which seemed to work. My skin did feel a little rough for a few days, as anticipated, but that dissipated quickly. For me, I had no real downtime, and no one noticed that I had anything done. My skin is much smoother, my pores appear tinier, and many fine lines seem to have disappeared. I am really glad that I had this done. (See my Resurfx review as well)

Update on IPL

I am so happy with the long term results of this procedure that I can't wait to do it again. Since having this procedure, I can continue to see results, and in fact have people commenting on how good my skin looks. It should be noted that I was born with very ruddy fair skin, with bigger pores, so for people to complement my skin out of the blue is nothing short of a miracle. Note that I had this procedure in tandem with Resurfx, so results were a combined effect. If money were no object, I would have this on my chest and hands, because it really makes a huge difference removing the brown and red age spots that seem to come out of nowhere. Highly recommend this procedure from Art of Skin M.D.
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

As per usual, Dr. Palm and her staff were A+. Everything was just as expected, and they explained everything perfectly. I had no real discomfort, and went straight to work afterwards. This could not have gone smoother. I would definately recommend Dr. Palm and team for this procedure.