Life Changing Procedure Thanks to a Life Changing Doctor! - Solana Beach, CA

There are no words to describe the love and...

There are no words to describe the love and gratitude I feel for Dr. Gupta and his team. I suffered a traumatic facial injury almost 2 months ago. I thought my face would never look the same and that I would be scarred for life. A dog tore a chunk off my face with his teeth including my right eyebrow. Thanks to Dr. Gupta's amazing work and dedication my face looks back to normal, I feel beautiful and my scar is close to faded. I'm even growing an eyebrow back! He was able to put me back together so meticulously you would never know I had a whole in my face the day before. Not only is he extremely talented but his care and his team were some of the most compassionate I've ever met. I am forever gratefull!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gupta is genuinely a good person who deeply cares about his patients. I knew the moment I met him that I was in good hands. His energy exudes trust and compassion. I've come to consider him a friend. His team is also a reflection of his moral as they are also very caring and compassionate. When I came back for a checkup we all teared up to see how fast and perfectly I was healing. It was nice to feel like family rather than just a patient. Thank you team Verve I love you!