I can definetly see a difference - So Far So Good - Tempe, AZ

Ive had one fraxel treatment about two weeks go...

Ive had one fraxel treatment about two weeks go for pitted acne scarring and pigmented acne scarring. I wasn't promised results after only one treatment,(my doc says he recommends a series of at least 4), however, I can definetly see a difference, mostly in my pigmented acne scars and also my fine lines are faded away and my skin is glowing and more even. I feel much more comfortable wearing no foundation now and could not before. I am hoping that by the end of my 4 treatments my deeper scars will show improvement as well but after one treatment to have such visible results, I am confident in my choice to take the plunge. Im 26 and before the treatment I looked about 28 and now i look about 24! I reccomend it so far... I just hope the results continue and that they last. Ill keep you all posted about my results on my next three treatments. also my Dr. waits 6-8 weeks between treatments for optimal results and is Very aggressive.