45 Yr Old Male That Hated Taking off His Shirt - Snellville, GA

After 45 years of overeating, indulging in alcohol...

After 45 years of overeating, indulging in alcohol on a regular basis, and working out, my belly had taken a beating from being stretched beyond reformation. I thought only women got stretch marks, needless to say that not true, no matter how much weight I loss my lower abdominal area would never snap back, the skin was going to be loose no matter what I did. I was embarrassed to take off my shirt because of the size of my belly and the stretch marks around my navel. So I decided to do something about it, I looked up physicians in my area that I thought could help me fulfill my dream of having a flat stomach. I read the reviews but not only that I looked for a warm smile and someone that would make me feel normal because I felt abnormal, Dr. Stephenson did just that. My process was very fast as far as having the procedure completed after my initial consultation which was right up my alley. Dr. Stephenson's office even recommended having my chest liposuction which was something I hadn't thought about but I'm so glad I did, now I can wear my tee-shirts without my nipples pointing, seriously I would have not done it but so glad they made the observation. 5 months later I'm so happy and thankful for Dr. Stephenson and his staff for a job well done. Thank You!