Perlane - Subtle Change Made a HUGE Difference, So Happy! - Snellville, GA

I had gained a lot of weight and then lost it;...

I had gained a lot of weight and then lost it; unfortunately also lost the "good" face fat that held up my cheeks. Had awful nasolabial fold creases that were all I saw when I looked at pics of myself.

Went in for a consultation and the dr. suggested injecting a filler in my cheeks rather than in my nasolabial folds, as it would look better and more natural.

Had almost 1 syringe of perlane injected into each cheek and the little bit left into the nasolabial folds themselves. Looks completely natural, yet gave me my cheeks back and decreased the lines between my mouth and nose tremendously! If I'd had a little more injected, it probably would have eliminated the lines on the side of my mouth completely but I didn't want to pay for a whole other syringe to be completely smooth - I am 43, after all :)

Doctor and the aesthetic consultant were both fantastic, and were so pleased with the results they asked permission to use my before and after pictures for their other patients.
Lawrenceville Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Brown is great, as is Cathy (the aesthetic consultant) at Gwinnett Dermatology!