30 Yrs Old, 2 Kids Lost 40 Lbs and Had Some Extra Skin on Stomach and Saggy Breasts. Snellville, GA

I work very hard on getting back in shape and was...

I work very hard on getting back in shape and was able to fix everything that was possible with exercise and diet but the extra skin made me feel uncomfortable with my body. Just 6 weeks post-op I feel brand new! My body looks better that I ever expected. The scars are still healing but I recuperated very well, very little pain and less than two weeks of pain medication.

30 Years Old, 3 Kids, Mommy Makeover

Dr. Stephenson is a perfectionist in all senses of the word. I never had to wait long, he always takes time to answer my questions and if I had any question after my procedure, day or night, he was quick to reply personally. My results are the absolute best! I'm very pleased with they way I look and 4 months post-op he is still working with me to improve the look of my scars. Also the staff is supper courteous and helpful.

From the first minute talking with Dr. Stephenson he inspired me so much confidence and made me fell like choosing him was the best decision. I had an other option that I was determined to use and was doing some extra consultations just to say that I did see other doctors but when I meet him he showed so much knowledge and transparency that it completely change my mind. He was honest on what he could do and what not and so he did the best job I could imagine. His clinic and staff are also very professional and friendly, I can't find nothing to complain about.